The EL200 is a configurable water controller that can adapt to many different probes and configurations, mono or multi-channel, among pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, chlorine, turbidity, total suspended solid (TSS) and temperature.
A user-friendly interface can display all the values as well as graphs of the recorded measurements over the last 24 hours. A USB port allows to transfer the recorded measurement that may be imported to Excel for treatments or graphs. The USB port can also be used to save the configuration or to update the internal software. A web-based interface allows the control and the troubleshooting at distance with an internet browser on a computer, tablet or smart phone.
EL200 controller includes basically:
- one Ph/ORP input
- two 4-20 mA inputs for analogic probes (dissolved oxygen, chlorine turbidity)
- one RS485 port for up to 4 digit probes (dissolved oxygen, turbidity, pH, ORP)
- two 4-20 mA outputs
- four relays contacts for high/low alarms, multiplexing or probe default
- one RS232 port for Modbus communication or web serve with an Ethernet or Wi-Fi interface
- one RS485 port for Modbus communication
one or two modules can be added for conductivity probe, additional 4-20 mA inputs or additional 4-20 mA outputs.