Tethys Turbidity probes are based on Nephelometric Method (ISO 7027 – EN 27027). A light beam is sent to the sample through an optical lens. The 90 degree scattered light by suspended particle is collected by the probe through a second lens and it is converted in an electric signal proportional to the turbidity of the sample.
The probe uses an infrared light and the measuring is not affected by the color of the sample. They are suitable for measurement of turbidity in water quality monitoring, municipal and industrial water treatment and Aquaculture.
- Industrial waste water treatment plant
- Drinking water treatment plant
- Other process water application
- Municipal waste water treatment plant
- Surface water application